Friday, March 29, 2013

Holy crap!

Holy crap!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/giantgoblingames/storm-the-castle-semi-co-op-fantasy-battle-board-g?ref=live

I mean, what are the chances?

Not only does this game have the exact same name (plus an exclamation point) as mine, but the end goal is essentially the same: take the keep.

Now, I admit, it seems like they put a lot of work into their game (and it seems like the game play is significantly different); too much to have likely stolen my idea to make their own, but talk about major coincidence. Their kickstarter page posted on October 20th, which was a mere 18 days after my first post on this very blog!

Anyway, good on them. I hope I can be as fortunate with backing if I try to kickstarter this game.

Guess I'll have to come up with a new name though.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment